Say goodbye to walking you dog via collar and hello to the harness! Harnesses are a great way to safely control your pet’s movements, without hurting their trachea or throat. Harnesses also decrease any chance of your pet slipping out and getting away.
Once your pet is wearing their harness, you will instantly see a calmness or contented way about your pet. Some dogs have high anxiety, for example, if they’re a rescue dog, and harnesses also provide a virtual hug feeling.
Of all the harnesses I have seen – this one is the WINNER. The PoyPet No Pull Dog Harness is the best harness around because:
- The non-toxic mesh padding with dual elastic construction on belly straps allows for comfortable stretchability to ease jerking, and reduce strain.
- Two sturdy metal leash attachment points with reinforced webbing
- Large area reflective stitching
- Pulling pressure is evenly distributed to the body to prevent Choking
- 3 ways adjustable straps
- Soft handle that doubles as seatbelt loop
- 2 easy buckles on belly straps and 1 more lockable Quick-snap buckle on neckline
This harness has a 100% SATISFIED GUARANTEE
Harness your love, energy and PET!